The Information Data Technology Analytics part-time program prepares students for data analytics roles that are required in such positions as Analytics Support, Data Curator, Data Analytics Associate, and Data Analyst.
The skills learned in this program can be utilized by any organization that has a need to identify trends and patterns with all of the data that they collect. Courses include Database Development Applications, Data Mining Techniques, Business Processes, and Database Concepts.
Students of this program will learn about/develop skills in the following areas:
• Applying statistical analysis and process analysis techniques to help drive business solutions
• Designing appropriately normalized relational databases
• Learning Data Base Management Systems models and architectures that are used in business today
• Collecting, managing, and interpreting data to identify trends and issues in the workplace
• Differentiating between the different frameworks and models for continuous process improvement